Rare Disease Manager - UK & ROI
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Rare Disease Manager with responsibility for UK and Republic of Ireland sales and marketing plans and activities for advance therapies and orphan drugs dedicated to inherited metabolic diseases, ophthalmology, haematology and internal medicine.
You will develop market access and find relevant new patients in the areas of treatment with the aim of achieving reimbursement, together with the responsibility for the managing relationships with key customers as well as a small Account Management team. As such, this is a true "player/manager" role.
Ideally you will have:
* Strong track record of delivering consistent sales results in accordance with set targets through the effective management of a team
* A good understanding of the NHS, particularly focused around rare diseases/high cost medicines
* Excellent relationship management skills coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer focused, with ability to work cross functionally to deliver organisational benefits ideally held Marketing and/or Sales Management roles within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Enhanced negotiation and networking skills with the ability to foster exceptional customer relationships, internally and externally
An excellent remuneration package will be available for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31468