Business Development Manager - Anti-ageing - London/Manchester
Our client was founded by a team of experts in the emerging field of anti-ageing. They successfully launched their first product in 2019 which is a unique combination of ingredients that have a proven effect on the biological pathways associated with slowing the physical signs of ageing.
Due to the tremendous response from clinicians and health practitioners in the market, they are now looking for an experienced salesperson to drive their business to business strategy.
This is a full time, field-based role with the requirement to manage a client base of clinicians, doctors and health consultants across the US, Europe and the UK from home. These meetings will be carried out via video conference with regular in-person meetings with the leadership team at their Head Office outside Newcastle.
Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be the member of the team responsible for driving the implementation of the Business to Business Strategy; achieving defined sales objectives through securing orders and formal reseller agreements with clinics around the world.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
* A bachelor's, master's or postgraduate degree in a life science (e.g. biology, biochemistry, pharmacology)
* A track record in achieving annual sales goals and daily customer contact objectives from the UK Healthcare industry
* Energy and drive to join our high-paced, ambitious team
* Self-leadership and discipline to proactively identify, build and develop a client base
* A passion for influencing other people's behaviour and making things happen
* The confidence and emotional intelligence to engage with customers and represent the company
* Open, objective, and solution-driven communication within the team that enable senior leadership to accurately monitor progress
This is a highly visible role within the organisation and brings the opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team in shaping the future of the company. Furthermore, with access to cutting edge research, a wealth of evidence and the latest thinking from leading scientists in the field, there is a real opportunity to develop your own expertise and thought leader in this emerging market.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Danny Walsh at CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31467