National Sales Manager - Infectious Diseases
Our client is a medium sized internationally established Pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development, in-licensing and marketing of prescription products for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. They are well established in the UK and with product line extensions and new product launches will see their sales and growth continue to rapidly expand.
A new opportunity exists for a National Sales Manager, where you will be responsible for a team of Specialist Key Account Managers across the UK working with a newly acquired anti-infective product.
You will be required to:
* Lead and deliver an operational plan for the product and work with your team to break this down into regional deliverables and individual business plans that support the achievement of the national plan
* Managing a high performing and experience team whilst coaching and developing their skills
* Identify and build relationships with relevant stakeholders
* Having a strategy for how your team will be promoting products to payor organizations in the NHS
* Promoting products to commercial firms / organizations involved in commissioning or provision of prescribing advice / services to the NHS
* Support your team in removing barriers to access products in primary and secondary care
Your suitability will be defined by your previous pharmaceutical sales management and market access experience, ideally from a high cost product area.
You will also have:
* The ability to demonstrate delivery through empowering your team to achieve
* Expert knowledge of national and regional NHS trusts plans, strategy, policies and objectives
* Relationship Management skills with thought leaders within the disease area and the ability to network proficiently with key decision makers involved in primary care networks and integrated care systems
* Expert understanding of NHS decision making process, including knowledge of the funding agreements and flow in the region
A highly competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package will be available for the successful candidate.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
Reference Number: 31378