Strategic Projects Manager (Marketing)
Initial 12 month PAYE contract via STAR
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a 60% project management 40% Marketing opportunity to support a global pharmaceutical company in overseeing a global Ophthalmology brand throughout a period of integration.
Strategic Projects Manager (Marketing) Key Responsibilities:
* Project manage a Global CRM solution for multichannel customer engagement.
* Coordinate and oversee the global brand team
* Provide marketing support to brand plan development
* Lead the development of an online portal for claims and evidence repository
* Support with ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience within a senior Marketing position from a pharmaceutical background
* Strong project management experience
* Ideally knowledge of Veeva
* Ophthalmology experience would be highly desirable
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.