Haemato-Oncology Sales Specialist
South Wales and South West
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in several general and specialist medicine therapy areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their speciality care business unit who specialise in providing high-quality support to patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Haemato-Oncology Sales Specialist.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of sales growth in line with targets for licenced Haematology brands. They will contribute to the development and delivery of the business plan within given territory and where required take on the role of account co-ordinator with colleagues, leading the creation and delivery of the Account plan. The right candidate will work collaboratively with the wider team including Hospital Specialists, Marketing, Medical and Market Access to
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably within a scientific field
* ABPI qualified, with a sound understanding of its application to a business environment
* Previous Haemato-Oncology/Oncology experience and/or speciality sales knowledge and ability to utilise knowledge effectively in customer interactions
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
* Knowledge of the NHS relating to Oncology would be advantageous
* Organised, with a keen analytical eye
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Sarah Whitby in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.