Medical Liaison & Sales Manager - Ophthalmology
Star is working exclusively with Altacor to bring you this Medical Liaison & Sales Manager (MLS) role. Altacor is an established UK based company who are committed to focusing their resources to support real medical needs, defined by patients. They produce a high-quality product portfolio within Ophthalmology and determine their success based on when the clinician, payer and the patient are happy.
Working both remotely and within given territory, the right candidate will develop working relationships with external medical experts to facilitate the development of education programmes, treatment protocols and supply management.
This is an exciting time to join them as they prepare to launch a portfolio or new and innovative medicines from early 2021.
* Develop and manage working relationships with medical experts and other stakeholders
* Present scientific data on product portfolio to medical professionals, speakers and investigators
* Facilitate and maintain scientific exchange with speakers and investigators relating to product development and pipeline portfolio
* Provide feedback and support to develop internal company market knowledge
* Collate data to provide insight into medical use and opportunities
* Seek out collaborative opportunities for product development
* Maintain working knowledge of legislation for medical liaison and adhere to MHRA regulations for commercial promotions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably within Life Sciences or Business
* Relevant sales experience within a hands-on environment
* Sound understanding of the pharmaceutical/medical device industry and its regulations
* A network of contacts within Ophthalmology
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* ABPI examination pass
As this is a hybrid role, we are looking for a salesperson with relevant experience within the Ophthalmic arena and are looking to fill multiple vacancies across the UK.
For further information or to apply, please contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.