Sales & Marketing Executive - Pharmaceuticals - Dublin
Founded in 1998, our client has grown strongly through astute marketing and commercialisation of a diverse range of pharmaceutical and consumer health products and well-targeted acquisitions and licensing deals.
Their current portfolio comprises prescription pharmaceutical products, specialist hospital care products, medical devices, and consumer health products including over the counter medicines, cosmetics and nutritional supplements, and covers a wide range of therapy areas including dermatology, ophthalmology, oncology and stoma care.
They now seek a Sales & Marketing Executive to manage all operations, administrative and logistic functions supporting local sales and marketing activities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the scope of your role will cover:
* Sales & Marketing
* Operations & Logistics
* General Services & IT
* Human Resources
* Relevant experience of Brand /Marketing assistant or similar in life-science based healthcare or pharmaceutical environment
* Ability to build relationships with partners, providers, customers and colleagues establishing an efficient environment based on trust and accountability
* Educated to degree level (preferably in Marketing/Business Administration)
* Excellent IT skills/ability required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Excellent Communication skills
* Digital Sales & Marketing skills. (preferred)
This is a great place to with a dynamic, talented and diverse workforce holding its corporate values and people agenda at the heart of its operations.
They will offer a competitive base salary and a bonus structure to reward excellent performance and support development towards the Marketing Institute membership.
Please apply online or call CHASE to find out more.