Product Manager - Ophthalmology - SW London/Surrey
Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world.
They now seek a Product Manager to work within their prescription medication division.
This ideal opportunity for an experienced marketeer offers an opportunity to take on a full portfolio and make it their own in this standalone role as this portfolio will be yours alone. You will therefore successfully lead, create and implement the Country Cluster Marketing Plan, continually raising the overall calibre of marketing skills, performance and awareness throughout the business with a digitally led focus.
* Set, guide and monitor strategy and implements tactics for marketing and brand management execution
* Exhibit expert grasp of forecasting models and budgets, resource allocation techniques, marketing mix, brand contribution and profitability
* Lead the development of the UK & Ireland Marketing plan
* Plans & Implements Gold standard new product launches
* Inputs to strategic direction for Brand's patient and HCP, communication
* Prioritizes new product plans across brands
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Previous experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company in Pharmaceutical marketing
* Previous Experience in Digital platform marketing
* Track record of achieving agreed targets.
* Track record of planning and implementation of successful new product launches into UK & Ireland Markets
* Home base commutable to Surrey office
* Ideally CIM/marketing specific qualification
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE
Reference Number: 31528