NHS Business Development Manager - Software Solutions - UK
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career in health-tech sales? Our client is a fast-growing software company servicing NHS organisations and some private healthcare providers.
As their NHS Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for closing new business. For lead generation, you will be supported by our marketing team and you will get pre-sales support (demos & domain experts) from the rest of the team.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivery of sales presentations in person and online to stakeholders - ranging from Clinical Team
* Leaders to GPs and senior directors in NHS organisations Lead generation
* Working with marketing to help design campaigns and sales collateral
* Delivery of demos with support from Pre-Sales
* Active management of sales pipeline to deal closing and go-live
* Achieving set sales budgets
* Must have sold complex solutions or services to NHS organisations involving multiple stakeholders.
* Has excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills - online and in person
* Willingness to travel in the UK, but we expect most work will be done from home
* Be very focussed on personal development and learning
This is your chance to sell the most effective remote patient-centric software solution on the market & join a start-up culture with big ambitions.
Exceptional remuneration package and open ended bonus will be offered to the successful candidate, including potential participation in our Employee Share Ownership Program after 12 months service.
For further details please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31527