National Key Account Manager - Rare Disease - UK Wide
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Rare Disease Account Manager with responsibility for UK sales, where you will ensure market acceptance for your products at a local level by working with physicians and their teams to identify and map patient flow and treatment pathways to achieve referral to national specialist tertiary treatment centres. You will be responsible for advanced therapies and orphan drugs dedicated to inherited metabolic diseases, ophthalmology, haematology and internal medicine.
You will develop market access and find relevant new patients in the areas of treatment with the aim of achieving reimbursement, through effective management of relationships with key customers.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in pharmaceutical hospital sales particularly focused in rare diseases and / or specialty therapy areas
* Self-motivated with a strong track record of delivering consistent sales results
* Evidence of successfully working with funding of high value products within the NHS environment
* Established record of building and delivering key account plans aligned to both the organisation and customer needs
* Strong negotiation and networking skills with the ability to foster strong customer relationships internally and externally
An excellent remuneration package will be available for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31457