Secondary Care Account Manager - Diabetes - Yorkshire
Our client across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. They work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Their ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company.
The values they are live by are teamwork, courage, respect, and integrity.
The Secondary Care Account Manager is accountable for the creation and implementation of the local area business plan, for identified key accounts. The role will be expected to pull in local external account insights to co create shared goals with customers to ensure delivery of the area business goals. Cross-functional working with Medical, Customer Engagement and Marketing is essential for successful execution and delivery towards a sustainable business model and real benefits for customers and their patients.
Your suitability will be defined by:
* A naturally resourceful and entrepreneurial individual with an exceptional record of high achievement ideally in a speciality care environment
* Detailed knowledge of the NHS, its modernisation agenda, the local resulting changes/needs are and how these link to Company goals
* Knowledge of the Diabetes therapy area is a must
* Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills
* Demonstrate previous ability to work collaboratively
* Ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
This role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31480