International Digital Transformation Lead
Office-based and Remote
Our client is a well-established UK based company who are committed to focusing their resources to support medical needs, defined by patients. They produce a high-quality product portfolio within Ophthalmology, Generics, unlicenced medicines and devices and determine their success based on when the clinician, payer and the patient are happy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as an International Digital Transformation Lead.
The successful candidate will need to have leading-edge knowledge of the current digital marketing tools. You will be in charge of initiating digital campaigns and running with them from conception up to execution.
* Creating a technology road map and orchestrating the change and implementation within the company
* Driving international digital brand plans to support affiliated partners
* Contributing and managing social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
* Forecasting marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
* Ensuring all activities are GDPR compliant
* Liaising with internal departments and external agencies (medical communications and creative) and complying with Company SOPs and Codes of Practices aiming towards excellence
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous success leading digital transformation projects
* Relevant digital experience gained from a reputable consumer, a B2B brand or in a digital agency or technology development company
* 2-3 years' experience of proven track record within digital product management
* International experience is advantageous
* Experience within e-commerce or digital strategy
* Experience with identifying new online media opportunities that may benefit the business and implementing them
* Good understanding of relevant CMS, SEO, professional social media platforms, organic and paid media campaigns
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
This role comes with an excellent package including; car allowance, fantastic pension scheme, health and life insurance as well as a really competitive base salary.
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett in the Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.