Medical Science Liaison - Dermatology
London and South East
Our client is dedicated to making a difference to the lives of people living with severe disease. They are focused on the discovery, development and delivery of advancements within Neurology and Immunology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Immunology department as a Medical Science Liaison (Dermatology) covering London and the South East.
You will use your expertise to support the execution of key medical strategies, demonstrating scientific leadership by contributing to conferences, meetings and advisory boards.
* Gather and feedback on crucial insights which will contribute to the formation of business strategies and product development
* Create and deliver medical and scientific presentations by utilising scientific expertise to gather medical insight
* Engage with KOL's to develop and maintain strong working relationships
* Develop customer insights into action that will deliver customer value and impact
* Provide scientific updates to colleagues, ensuring completion of admin duties in line with guidance
* Demonstrate adherence to company policies, procedures and ABPI Code of Practice
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a scientific field, MSc/PhD level would be advantageous
* Previous experience as an MSL within industry is preferable
* Knowledge of Dermatology/Psoriasis would be advantageous
* Ability to effectively communicate scientific and clinical data 1:1 and in a group environment
* Strong business acumen and a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical/healthcare arena
* Willingness to travel extensively, both nationally and internationally
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.