Key Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
Our client is a multinational company who specialise in the development of knowledge for the Healthcare sector. They develop their knowledge base through collection of daily information at pharmacy level, as well as data from mass market and hospital sources. They transform their found knowledge into relevant insights, allowing customers to make well-informed decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Key Account Manager.
The right candidate will be work on new business development, client acquisition, account management as well as executing company strategies.
* Understand and act according to commercial strategy, guidelines and rules
* Maximise business value by developing and maintaining sound understanding of the healthcare environment
* Collaborate with colleagues across the business to ensure they are engaged and aligned with account strategy
* Act as the main point of contact for key stakeholders
* Develop meaningful working relationships with stakeholders and internal partners
* Provide excellent customer experience by adding value, exceeding expectations and ensure clients are receiving maximum value from subscribed services
* Identify potential new clients and categorise them according to the interest of company
* Identify and seek out new business opportunities
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent in Pharmacy, Management, Economy, Engineering or similar discipline
* Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Experienced in conflict and problem-solving management
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Elaine Plunkett in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.