International Product Manager - Neurology - Berkshire
Our client is a UK based niche pharmaceutical company specialising in products for diseases with orphan indications (small patient populations) which are normally not developed by larger pharmaceutical companies.
Their primary expertise is in the development and marketing of products in the area of Parkinson's disease and have been active for nearly 30 years with UK neurologists and geriatricians.
They are now seeking a talented International Product Manager, primarily based from their offices in Berkshire.
The International Product Manager (IPM) is the named commercial lead for a specific product in the portfolio. The IPM must originate global commercial plans, encompassing strategy, tactics & product lifecycle for the global organisation. Additionally, they have responsibility to build key relationships internally & externally to the Company.
You will act as a central support element of a global marketing team through excellent organization, logistical management and team coordination to achieve key marketing projects. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and managing internal organisational communications and ensure consistent messaging across various communication methods.
Ideal candidate profile:
* Experience in secondary care products and preferably medical devices in the UK
* Product launch, market access, an understanding of commissioning & basic health economics
* Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously & comfortable in an ambiguous environment
* Neurology experience highly desirable - particularly in movement disorders
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; at ease leading an audience
* Natural leader & team player with an eye for detail
The role offers a comprehensive salary & benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 31344