Medical Science Liaison - Hepatology - North West England
Our client's main aim is to build a healthier tomorrow for patients with progressive non-viral liver diseases and be the recognised partner to physicians, patients, payers and the broader scientific community. They have created a European organisation who are committed to bringing new innovations in liver diseases.
They are now looking to appoint a talented Medical Science Liaison Manager at the location shown.
You will be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing products, patients' treatment trends and studies on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of key stakeholders and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
Your role will be to maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with leading Specialists. The MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals. The role can also help to shape strategy so that the clients activities and deliverables align with the non-promotional needs of HCPs and the healthcare system.
The ideal qualifications and experience are:
* Track record of success in an MSL and or Medical Affairs and/or research and development experience in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry
* PhD/Pharmacy qualified seeking your first role within the pharmaceutical industry
* A team player with proven skills in a cross-functional team environment
* Ability to interact externally and internally to support the business strategy
* Must possess good oral and written communication skills
* Good knowledge of the ABPI code
* Consistent demonstration and embodiment of company core values: Collaboration, Excellence,
* Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Patient/Stakeholder Centricity
Excellent Basic plus car allowance, healthcare, pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31390