Key Account Manager - Mental Health - Scotland
Our client is a European specialty pharmaceutical group dedicated to partnering, discovering, and developing innovative, value-added products that improve the quality of life and help people to enjoy longer, healthier, and more productive lives.
Their success as a healthcare enterprise will benefit not only the patients whose needs, they meet but all their stakeholders who they serve - customers, shareholders, employees, and their families.
As part of their exciting growth plans in the UK, they are seeking a talented Account Manager at the location shown.
You will be accountable for:
* Delivering on-target sales growth in target key accounts within the territory
* Production and implementation of a detailed territory business plan
* Generating and maintaining strong and cooperative customer relationships
* Identification of key trends in the local NHS environment across treatment settings
* Mapping patient flows and commissioning funding flows across both secondary and primary care services and identify points of leverage/bottlenecks
* Driving the development of commercially positive formulary, guideline, and protocol inclusions in target accounts across both secondary and primary care
* Delivering other business-critical market access projects e.g. service redesign/shared care guidelines
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous successes in a similar role, within a secondary care setting.
Ideally, you will have had the opportunity to launch a specialist product and have a detailed understanding of the NHS e.g. commissioning and patient pathways, gaining market access at a local level (through formulary inclusion at both Trust and CCG levels).
You will also be a self-starter with a positive "can do" attitude and exceptional interpersonal, selling and communication skills.
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31503