Medical Science Liaison - Gastroenterology - UK Wide
* Maternity Cover
Our client is a medium sized internationally established Pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development, in-licensing and marketing of prescription products for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. They are well established in the UK and with product line extensions and new product launches will see their sales and growth continue to rapidly expand.
A new opportunity exists for a Medical Science Liaison Manager to cover maternity leave.
You will be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing products, patients' treatment trends and studies on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of key stakeholders and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
Your role will be to maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with leading specialists. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
The ideal qualifications and experience are:
* Track record of success in an MSL and or Medical Affairs and/or research and development experience in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry
* PhD/Pharmacy qualified seeking your first role within the pharmaceutical industry
* A team player with proven skills in a cross-functional team environment
* Ability to interact externally and internally to support the business strategy
* Must possess good oral and written communication skills
* Good knowledge of the ABPI code
Excellent Basic plus car allowance, healthcare, pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 31590