Key Account Manager - Generics
East & West Midlands, East Anglia and North East Essex
Our client prides themselves on their commitment to putting patients first as they strive to become a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Key Account Manager to join their team.
* Utilise commercial expertise to deliver on territory account plans through clear objects setting and completion
* Identify local KOLs and develop appropriate business plans
* Collaborate with CCGs, Meds Management and budget holders to adopt switching strategy
* Secure formulary and drive this through into primary care/CCG level
* Management of multiple projects, prioritising them accordingly
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous success switching products based on cost-savings
* Previous experience working with CCGs, Meds Management and budget holders
* Experience working in Generics is essential for the role
* Demonstratable commercial and business acumen
* Strong management skills
* Excellent selling, negotiation and influencing skills
* Strategically minded with the ability to problem-solve
Apply now via the website or for more information please contact Sarah Whitby
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.