Salesforce Excellence & CRM Manager - Dermatology - Hertfordshire
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare company with a strong foothold in the UK Medical dermatology marketplace and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are committed to enhancing the quality of people's lives through their innovative, science-based portfolio of sophisticated brands and services, trusted and recommended by healthcare professionals.
As a Salesforce Excellence & CRM Manager, you will ensure that the commercial organisation has the tools and information needed to deliver strategic outcomes that the business requires, through identifying best practices and deploying them to the wider commercial group with pace. You will support the development of the commercial business units through the introduction, improvement or development of programmes and systems to improve the business's ability to enhance customer's results at all levels.
It will be your responsibility to consistently improve the overall business results through fostering and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This will be achieved through understanding of business strategies and anticipating the needs of the wider commercial group, delivering outputs which enable them to achieve their strategic objectives.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
* Substantial experience owning the CRM channel within a business and leading the function with the wider business, securing SLT buy-in as appropriate
* Experience of CRM in Pharma / Medical business, Veeva experience would be advantageous
* A proven track record managing system integration with a CRM system
* Exceptionally strong analytical skills & proven capability to use data to drive business decisions
* Able to effectively create strong relationships with colleagues across functions
* Strong understanding of data protection, GDPR, and relevant legislation
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and in teams
* Able to deal with ambiguity
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive financial package designed to attract top performers.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31616