Director, Global Marketing & Operations - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They now seek a talented candidate to join their highly successful Global Oncology team, where you will provide marketing and operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations to drive the commercial activities across their key oncology brand in all regions.
You will also:
* Support the global commercial objectives for the Oncology Business Group
* Support the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations to develop & implement the global marketing strategic planning
* Lead global launch readiness for new indication and marketing activities in close collaboration with the regional Oncology Marketing Directors (Americas, EMEA, Japan, China and Asia) across the Oncology Business Group
* Lead Global Brand Strategy and provide operational excellence to deliver the Global marketing campaigns
* Demonstrated experience in Oncology Marketing
* Proven experience in Oncology Sales experience desirable
* Pharmaceutical industry experience to include expertise in marketing strategy and tactics and commercial policies and practices
* Global oncology commercial and strategic experience
* Demonstrated track record of marketing success, as demonstrated by successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth; knowledge and experience of the Oncology market
* Experience with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
* Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans
* Knowledge of marketing mix and aspect to support brand strategy.
* Experience working with KOLs and other specialists
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Danny Walsh at CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31607