Medical Director - Specialist Female Health - West London
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women's Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
They now seek a UK Medical Director who will work closely with the UK General Manager, managing their Medical Affairs team. Sitting on the Leadership Team our client is seeking an agile and intellectual Medical Director to lead the function through an exciting time.
Responsibilities will include:
* Line management of the Medical Affairs team
* Responsible for entire portfolio with a large input into early phase studies right through to the launched and established products
* Medical leader for the upcoming launches, responsible for all pre and post launch activity
* Working closely with the General Manager, implementing and executing Medical Affairs plans at a local level
* Sitting on the leadership team, providing strategic expertise at a local level
* Ensure cross functional teams are working collaboratively, partnering with the commercial and regulatory teams
* GMC registered Medical Doctor
* Solid background in Medical Affairs is essential
* ABPI Final Signatory preferred
* Leadership experience in Medical Affairs is essential
* High level of commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31437