Medical Manager - Cardiology - West London
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility and in return substantial opportunity for excellent rewards and recognition.
You will provide internal and external medical support by being an expert on product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within the disease area, ensuring compliance with SOP's as well as legal and ethical standards.
Accountabilities / Measures:
* Leading a brand aligned medical affairs team.
* Provide expert support relating to product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within disease areas.
* Assess promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, ensuring compliance with SOP's as well as legal and ethical standards.
* Lead and manage the Brand Medical Advisors to maximise engagement and performance.
Technical/Professional Knowledge required:
* GMC Registered Physician or registered pharmacist with a higher degree.
* Significant experience of working as a medical signatory in the UK environment.
* Proven experience of the ABPI Code of practice and involvement in the copy approval process.
* Experience of providing medical input into brand strategy.
* Demonstrated ability to write scientific publications.
* Knowledge of pricing issues and experience of contribution to HTA dossiers.
* Complete knowledge of country regulations e.g. MHRA, Good Phamacovigilance Practice.
* Previous experience of leading and managing teams.
* Knowledge of key markets research terms and modes of analysis.
* Knowledge of clinical trial design and process
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact Danny Walsh at CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31624