Hospital Sales Specialist - Haem/Oncology - South Wales & South West England
Our client benefits from small pharma attitude and agility alongside the large presence, influence, and respect of a global organisation. They are a specialty care global business unit, dedicated to high quality support of patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer, and immune diseases.
As a Haemato-Oncology Sales Specialist you will be responsible for delivering sales growth in line with area sales targets for licensed Haematology brands. Here you will be supporting a recently launched game changing brand and capitalising on where our client is already ahead of planned growth through selling the new and existing brands to targeted customers in line with an agreed communications and investment plan.
* ABPI qualified, and detailed understanding of its practical application in a business environment
* Previous Haemato-oncology/Oncology and/or speciality sales knowledge
* Organised, with a good level of analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to recognise urgent issues and prioritise effectively
* Ability to work independently as well as across a matrix structure, to optimise all opportunities
* Ability to achieve success within a changing environment
* Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit
If you have a real desire to work as an integrated team member, promote exceptional products, and understand how to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS through your specialist sales skills and great attitude, please apply!
This role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31501