Key Account Manager - Specialist Care - W Mids/ Wales/ South West England/ South Central
Our client is one of the few pharmaceutical groups in the world to master various advanced bioproduction techniques, and is an expert in plasma-derived medicinal products, ranking 6th worldwide and 1st in France in this field.
As part of their expansion into the UK market, they are actively seeking a highly experienced, Specialist Key Account Manager to cover the W Mids, Wales, South West England, South Central area.
* Predominantly involves working in Secondary Care with Specialists.
* Will combine the need for technical (scientific) representation of products and commercial (selling) activity.
* Candidate will be promoting highly specialist bleeding disorder products to Haematology, Immunology and Rare Disease specialists.
* Must be comfortable working a large territory - it is highly specialised though - only 25 specialist centres
* Client will be looking for enthusiasm from the candidate around being involved with a small UK operation
* Because of the nature of the work (secondary care), demonstrable specialist Hospital experience is needed
* The candidate will need to be highly credible when dealing with Specialists
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global and growing Company in the very early days of its' UK journey.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 30858