Commercial Account Manager - Wound Care - Nationwide
Our client is a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
As a newly created position with the Commercial function of their Advanced Wound Care (AWC) business unit, you will have primary responsibility for leading the Purchasing body engagement and all Contracting activities, strengthening their partnership and engagement activities with key purchasing bodies across the UK & Ireland.
* Strong partnership development and shaping of key external bodies and purchasing groups including but not limited to NHS SC, SBS, NP Scotland, SSPPS, HSC & HSE
* Review and implementation of revised process for improved tender and contract shaping and success
* Responsibility for full Private Hospital Group contracts
* Driving and supporting successful Market Access activities including Value Proposition developments
* Representation and influencing Commercial arm of key Industry Bodies
You will either have experience of working closely with the devolved nations Purchasing bodies or will be a high-flying individual who has gained strong commercial success in a field based commercial sales role. You must have extensive knowledge of the UK Healthcare system and naturally strong commercial acumen. Strong communication and influencing skills with demonstrable experience of positively driving successful tender outcomes are also key.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31512