Project Manager - Life Cycle
Our client is an innovative company who are driven to transform patients' lives through the development and delivery of pioneering new medicines in Cancer, Infection and Autoimmune disease.
The successful candidate will be ensuring the on-time delivery of the Life Cycle Management Plan, within budget. Working closely with the Program Leader, they will be responsible for developing and maintaining an integrated project plan for the cross-functional, global program team as well as providing leadership and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
Additionally, the right candidate will help to support any high priority, ad hoc projects within the business including cross-functional working with other departments i.e., Finance, IT, etc. to ensure the delivery of projects on-time.
* Develop and implement project plans and continually monitor progress, revising where required
* Facilitate project team meetings, ensuring the documentation of minutes taken, action items and team decision
* Document key projects and portfolio summary for leadership group
* Identify issues and guide team towards reactive decision making
* Set out clear deadlines, ensuring realistic timeframes and prioritisation of goals
* Liaise with regulatory group for the preparation of appropriate regulatory submission documentation
* Provide regular program KPI updates to senior management
* Promote communication between departments throughout business in the UK and globally
* Drive integration and utilisation of standardised project management tools and provide tech support to less proficient members of project team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* 3-5 years experience in Life Cycle Management, registration studies and management of external scientific research studies
* Proficient with MS Project and familiarity with MS Office package
* Previous experience operating in a multidisciplinary role, with a focus on Commercial and Medical Affairs
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.