Medical Science Liaison, Paediatric
England - Remote and Field-based
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new role of a Medical Science Liaison! This is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative, Healthcare company in the challenging field of neonatal medicine.
The successful candidate will be communicating and building relationships with a wide range of HCPs and managers within the NHS. A key component will be able to support the uptake of a new product from both a clinical and market access perspective.
* Acting as a point of contact for HCPs and other external experts in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in the paediatric/neonatal therapeutic area
* Identifying and developing collaborative relationships with KOLs, scientific experts and other medical scientific stakeholders
* Sharing relevant insights within the team as appropriate
* Supporting medical training of commercial and patient access field teams
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Current knowledge of the NHS and healthcare decision making, including the compliance environment
* Prior experience as a Medical Science Liaison is essential
* Previous therapy area experience, particularly as a paediatric or neonatal dietitian, would be ideal
* Competent to critically appraise studies and clinical evidence to allow engagement on higher scientific level with customers
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory processes (ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice, MHRA, HPRA where relevant, and legislative frameworks within which the industry operates at a local and regional level)
* Scientific degree or equivalent, PhD level or HCP is preferable
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.