Cardiac Business Development Manager - Scotland/ North East/ Cumbria
A leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our client strives to become the UK leader in the management of cardiac arrhythmia information by working closely with physicians throughout the UK in both the private and public sectors.
We are seeking a highly motivated and successful medical business development manager to promote to both the NHS and private sector throughout their region, focusing on cardiology, electrophysiology, and other applicable stakeholders.
* Developing and closing new business. This requires building support from cardiologists, and other clinical stakeholders. Must be able to target and identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales within an assigned sales territory.
* Perform sales presentations to key customers to influence the use of technology within the territory.
* Consistently achieve territory sales goals and objectives.
* Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the business.
* Enhances relationship with providers and systems through strategic partnership with our payer relations
* Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned territory and execute on those opportunities.
* Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies to attain revenue goals. Partner with sales leadership to identify and evaluate market opportunities and potential to establish and achieve annual sales objectives. Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Adaptive, innovative, and a team leader.
* Degree qualified and a minimum of 5 years related sales experience; with at least 3 years in Pharmaceutical or medical device sales. Cardiology and electro physiology experience preferred
* Demonstrated success developing and executing a strategic sales plan
* History of outstanding achievements and proven sales skills.
* Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven
* Strong work ethic and customer focus are required.
A highly attractive basic, bonus and flexible benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31626