Key Account Executive - London/S East England
* Entry level sales role
Our client is a forward-looking healthcare organisation with award-winning products and services, market-leading technology and a refreshing, unique approach to healthcare.
They have saved the NHS millions of pounds and improved the lives of thousands of patients through their medicine's optimisation programmes. They partner and work with CCG Medicines Optimisation teams and health boards across the UK to deliver agreed savings and improve quality of patient care.
This is a newly created role and will cover the London, Kent, Essex and Thames Valley area.
* Promotion of all relevant products (mainly Wound Care and Diabetes) to relevant NHS stakeholders across the territory (via remote selling channels)
* Planning and delivering optimal working days, coverage & frequency of target accounts/customers, whilst also managing administrative responsibilities
* Organising own time effectively to maximise customer contact to take advantage of strategic business opportunities
* Identifying and pulling through opportunities within local target accounts to develop the company position in the market
* Identifying key stakeholders within target accounts and developing comprehensive stakeholder and influencer maps within each account plan
* To engage all strategic customers and key influencers identified within the stakeholder map, and working in conjunction with Sales Manager and other field based counterparts, to deliver sustainable market share growth
Further or higher education qualification - graduate level ideally.
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic individual with some commercial/B2B sales experience (pharmaceuticals or healthcare ideal), or potentially a commercially focused graduate looking to forge a career in a dynamic company that has ambitious growth plans.
In return you will receive a base salary and other benefits, with the potential to be fast-tracked into a more senior role in the future.
For more information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
Reference Number: 31619