Neurology Nurse Specialist - London & Home Counties
Our client is a UK based niche pharmaceutical company specialising in products for diseases with orphan indications (small patient populations) which are normally not developed by larger pharmaceutical companies.
Their primary expertise is in the development and marketing of products in the area of Parkinson's disease and have been active for nearly 30 years with UK neurologists and geriatricians.
In this new Nurse Specialist role, you will take the lead for training Colleagues and HCPs on all aspects of their Parkinson's disease therapy. This will include initiation as requested and ongoing support for patients to maximise therapy outcomes and patient experience. You will also manage referrals from pre assessment to initiation and follow up and support and monitor patients receiving therapy as required.
* Current NMC registration - Band 6/7 or above
* Excellent face-to-face, written and telephone communication skills
* Ability to explain and simplify complex information, both verbally and in writing
* Neurology experience or a keen interest in the therapy area
* Evidence of continual professional development
* An understanding of audit or data collection requirements
* An understanding of clinical governance and evidence based practice
They require someone who can work independently, effectively build relationships with all stakeholders, is self-motivated and who will ultimately deliver!
In return they will pay a Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE for further details on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31646