Medical Science Liaison - Speciality Medicine - South UK
Our client is a world class pharmaceutical company who are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine. Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
They now seek a talented individual to work as an MSL within their Speciality Franchise.
As this is a remote working role, your location can be anywhere in the UK, but you will be covering the southern half of this area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Conducting peer to peer, robust scientific dialogue with external experts (e.g. Health Care Professionals (HCPs), Payers, Patient groups)
* Responding in a timely and accurate manner to unsolicited requests for on or off label information or safety concerns from HCPs.
* Delivery of scientific presentations as required to Pharmacy, Therapeutics and Formulary committees via remote platforms.
* Provide scientific support for sales teams and play a role in providing training for these teams.
* Previous experience in an MSL role from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
* Understanding of clinical research methods and relevant statutory/regulatory requirements (e.g.,
* Medicines Act, ABPI Code of Practice, ICH, EC Directives)
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, being an inclusive cross-functional team player, delivering the MSL's part of the plan
* Accredited Health Care Professional or Life Science Degree
* Strong interpersonal, communication and chairing skills with experience of influencing, motivating and negotiating with senior internal and external stakeholders
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus and car allowance.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31530