Medical Advisor - Endocrinology - Surrey
Our client is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Their number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare.
In this exciting new role you will develop a strategic and operational medical plan that supports the development, launch and lifecycle management of Endocrinology products through the engagement of Medical Experts & Key Stakeholders, trial support, medical education activities and scientific exchange.
This will include supporting the set-up and management of key operational activities and processes related to local phase IV and/or Non-interventional studies (NIS) and oversight of Investigator Initiated Trials (IIT).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Deliver Medical plan for Endocrinology products in portfolio.
* Work in conjunction with the Endocrinology therapy and marketing team to develop & deliver brand plan & associated deliverables.
* Work closely with Marketing Team to organise national/regional meetings
* Represent UK point of contact for Global and Regional Endocrinology Medical Affairs Teams to ensure consistency of medical strategy within portfolio.
* Support 'Portfolio' team assessing new products & therapeutic areas.
* Create and deliver KOL, Patient Group & National Stakeholder mapping & engagement plans.
* Support research & educational requests from key centres & help meet these requests when appropriate to do so.
* Liaise and engage with clinicians & authorities (e.g. NICE)
* Respond to individual queries from Key Account Manager (KAM) Team & HCPs for products in portfolio Trial & Research activities
* Work in conjunction with Global Medical Affairs Team to lead the generation of UK based Real-World Evidence
* Initiate & maintain local investigator initiated trials, as appropriate
* Ensure all regulatory and compliance training is completed and act as Compliance Lead for products in portfolio
Minimum candidate requirements:
* A General Medical Council (GMC) registered medical doctor or UK-registered pharmacist
* Proven Medical Affairs experience within the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Final Signatory Status (essential)
* Good knowledge of the NHS and funding/access programs in the UK
* Ability to lead regional & national medical and clinical projects
* Proven ability to run local, regional & national KOL and stakeholder engagement programmes
* Relevant endocrinology therapy area experience would be beneficial
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31592