Assistant Brand Manager
Initial 6 month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Marketeer/Brand Manager to support the consumer campaign development of a world-renowned Aesthetics portfolio
* Developing key marketing materials and content to support multi-channel campaign activation
* Supporting social and digital media campaigns
* Launching key assets throughout the year in line with strategy
* Working closely with compliance and regulatory teams to ensure content and marketing materials are approved
* Working with international markets to seek input and push marketing programmes
* Collaborating where required with the global digital team
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree educated ideally
* Ideally 2+ years consumer marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
* Exposure to digital campaigns and digital asset creation
* Clear communicator, collaborative approach
* Experience within Beauty/Skin Care would be preferable but not essential
To hear more, apply via the website or get in touch with Rowena Deswert at the Bath Office now!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.