Direct to Consumer Lead
PAYE Contract via STAR
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for someone with exceptional e-commerce and Direct to Consumer marketing expertise, to support a new business model with the potential to run as a blueprint for global rollout.
* Defining, scoping and operationalising the direct to consumer strategy
* Defining the customer journey and driving the marketing plans
* Identify key e-commerce platforms and roll out to high street retailers
* Manage P&L responsibilities and P&L forecasting
* Manage digital advertising campaigns, including SEM, SEO and social commerce including content optimisation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous e-commerce and direct to consumer experience within the pharma/healthcare environment
* Degree educated or equivalent
* Experience with FMCG or medical Device marketing preferred
* Strong digital marketing background
* Entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.