Trade Marketing Key Account Manager - Consumer Healthcare
* Field based with 1 day per week in Surrey office
Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses, and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world.
They now seek a talented Trade Marketing Key Account Manager.
You will be responsible for delivering growth across your designated Key Account portfolio through the implementation of your trade marketing and strategic sales plan for OTC.
As such you will have direct ownership for the sales growth of the key Wholesaler, Pharmacy, Health & Beauty multiples, and Grocery channels.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG / OTC background.
* Proven track record of sales and understanding of category management in OTC
* Proven marketing experience in a similar role within FMCG / OTC
* CIM qualification Level 3 or above
* Degree preferred.
* You will have experience of negotiating with large national accounts in FMCG/OTC
* You will have experience of category management for consumer facing products.
* You will have experience of devising a marketing plan and of full tactical implementation of such plan.
Your previous experience will include working within the UK healthcare industry.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31658