Inside Sales Representative - Medical Devices - Berkshire
Our client is a market leading global innovator in medical device technology with a reputation for excellence worldwide.
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Inside Sales Representative has arisen as they build a new Inside Sales organization to better serve their small and medium accounts and accelerate revenue growth. You will play a fundamental role in increasing their customer base and reaching revenue growth objectives. You must be dedicated to spending time on the phone with prospective customers, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects in order to close deals.
Key responsibilities include:
* Source new opportunities and new customers through outbound calls and emails
* Understand customer needs and requirements and how products can help them improve their patient care
* Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in the product portfolio
* Maintain and expand your database of prospects
* Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
* Perform effective online demos to prospects
* Manage quotations and renewals
To be successful in this position you will graduate from a Life Science discipline. Inside Sales experience or Field Sales Experience from within a Healthcare (Devices or Pharmaceuticals) business is preferred, although we would look at candidates with Inside Sales experience in other industries, provided there is some science knowledge in academic or career history.
You will be a self starter with a passion for making a difference and striving to move the business forward. You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships quickly over the phone and will be a team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new, developing and growing inside team within a forward thinking and progressive multi-national medical devices business.
This employer of choice offers excellent career progression, earning potential, a dynamic culture and a real opportunity to flourish long term.
Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31481