Market Access & Public Affairs Manager - Hertfordshire
Our client is a European specialist pharmaceutical company providing expertise and 'know how' in Europe to develop, manufacture and market products that offer real value to healthcare professionals, payers and patients. They have demonstrated manufacturing, clinical development, medical, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, market access, sales and marketing expertise across Europe. They currently operate in three core therapy areas - gastroenterology, hepatology, critical and supportive care.
They are currently looking for a Market Access & Public Affairs Manager. Reporting to the UK General Manager, you will be responsible for leading all their activities with the HTA bodies, NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE. As such, you will be responsible for the communication of their value messages to customers, maximising the reimbursement potential of their portfolio and developing the national, regional and local value communication strategy for marketed products.
Other key responsibilities will include:
* Commissioning high quality national health economic research
* Collaborate with marketing to ensure that health economic research is aligned with the brand marketing strategy
* Ensure health economic activities and tools demonstrate value from a payer perspective to support pricing, reimbursement and market/formulary access and utilisation goals
* Develop a national regional and local health economic publication strategy
* Commission appropriate health economic tools
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in dealing with pricing, reimbursement and HTA
* Strong interpersonal skills in relationship development, especially with payers at a national, regional and local level
* Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in participating and leading cross-functional teams
* Understanding of legal and regulatory issues impacting health economics labelling and promotional claims.
This role offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31671