Global Brand Manager - Hertfordshire
Our client is a European specialist pharmaceutical company providing expertise and 'know how' in Europe to develop, manufacture and market products that offer real value to healthcare professionals, payers and patients. They have demonstrated manufacturing, clinical development, medical, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, market access, sales and marketing expertise across Europe. They currently operate in three core therapy areas - gastroenterology, hepatology, critical and supportive care.
They are currently looking for a Global Brand Manager, to be based from their Hertfordshire office. Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, you will lead on all aspects of global brand and life-cycle management for your allocated brands.
Other key responsibilities will include:
* Define, develop and lead the Global Brand strategy for assigned brand(s), leading the cross functional brand team
* Leading the formulation and delivering of the Life cycle management plans and leading key activities / programmes
* Preparation and consolidation of global launch / line extensions / brand plans for selected product(s)
* Building effective productive working relationships with key central functions including regulatory, medical and product development
* Establishing KPI's for selected brands and setting / monitoring CSF's on a global basis
* Keep senior management appraised of brand developments
* Directly manage Global Brand Executives and Global Marketing Assistants
The ideal candidate will have:
* Solid track record in country product marketing from the UK Pharmaceutical industry
* International marketing experience desirable
* Strong planning, implementation and monitoring skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels
* Ability to develop strong productive working relationships with local marketing managers
* Ability to work with a wide range of people across functions and countries
* Previous launch experience
This role offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31673