Global Business Intelligence Manager - Hertfordshire
Our client is a European specialist pharmaceutical company providing expertise and 'know how' in Europe to develop, manufacture and market products that offer real value to healthcare professionals, payers and patients. They have demonstrated manufacturing, clinical development, medical, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, market access, sales and marketing expertise across Europe. They currently operate in three core therapy areas - gastroenterology, hepatology, critical and supportive care.
They are currently looking for a Global Business Intelligence Manager, to be based from their Hertfordshire office. Reporting to the Head of Global Business Intelligence, you will lead on all aspects of Business Intelligence activity to selected brands operating within brand and project teams in a matrix management structure.
This will entail;
* Optimising the sales performance and profitability of allocated brands through the use of market and customer insights / intelligence to generate actionable recommendations
* Providing robust challenge to global and local activities to ensure they are both the right, evidence based activities, and delivering against the pre-defined KPIs
* Contributing to long term strategic planning for pre-launch and post launch products
* Developing and delivering global and local market research plans that deliver on business need for the selected brands
* Managing the 5 year planning process, delivering an approved 5 year plan
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good understanding of how market research can be utilised to directly and indirectly impact sales revenue and profitability
* Good financial understanding, business acumen and an entrepreneurial vision
* Proven track record of delivering reliable and robust market research projects to support business decisions in each stage of the lifecycle
* Experience of pre-launch planning and the ability to develop and deliver a pre-launch market research plan to help build the commercial launch platform
* Delivery of competitor intelligence activity
* Experience of patient based forecast modelling
* Ability to operate in an international matrix management environment
This role offers an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31674